The Business Summit creates a platform for small businesses to connect with one another. It offers a full day networking opportunity where business mums learn, connect with their potential customers and establish new business opportunities. In addition, a speed networking session is arranged for the attendees to meet their potential clients. On the following day (29 Sept), there is a public event where the Business Summit attendees will get an opportunity to sell their product and services.
The Deputy Mayor, Tony Bleasdale OAM, JP of Blacktown City Council, would be officiating the event and presenting the 'Most Inspirational Mums-in-Biz' award.
Learn from our experts how to market your own business online.
- How to gain leads and convert them to sales
- How to write copy that sells
- How to influence your customers to bu
- How to tap on digital media to grow your business
- How to use LinkedIn to grow your business
Some of the highlights are
- 4 hours of FREE business consultancy
- Matching of potential clients
- Speed networking
- Mentoring Workshop
- 30% off for all promotional prinitng materials, eg. brochures, business cards and banners
Percentages of the proceeds would be contributed to Kids West,a local children’s charity that raises funds for medical research, development and distribution of educational programs in accident awareness and medical equipment for children living in Western Sydney.
Only 100 seats are available. Tickets are running out fast. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Sponsorship opportunity available. For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.